The Trusted Specialists
Nanopharm is trusted by our clients because they know that we have the skills and experience to innovate, reduce development risk and reach the optimum outcome for their program.
Our integration of business and technical operations ensures we are responsive to our clients’ needs. We recognise that our clients require input of science-based project planning and high-end project management, to ensure their timelines and development programs are managed.
- Clients trust us because they know they will have the best scientific and project management team to de-risk and accelerate their development programs, which ultimately adds value to their product.
- Investors trust us because they know they have a competent team that will ensure that their return on their investment will be received, based on the data packages that we help you create.
- Regulators trust us because we have worked hard over the years to win their confidence, by integrating our high-end analytical and formulation solutions into regulatory submissions.
NINE REASONS WHY YOU WOULD TRUST US:
- The depth of knowledge needed to navigate your development programs through to successful approval, including biowaivers.
- The close linking of formulation design with both drug design and product design.
- Project management by subject matter experts.
- The scientific integrity underpinning our work.
- The flexibility to accommodate your specific needs.
- The speed of response to your requests.
- The breadth of offering from API selection to clinical supply.
- Proprietary formulation technology with the potential to enhance the clinical efficacy of your compounds.
- Capability to predict the fate of aerosols in the nose or lungs.
Keep up-to-date with all the latest news and insights from Nanopharm.
AAPS PharmSciTech, Vol. 16, No. 3
The Influence of Secondary Processing on the Structural Relaxation Dynamics of Fluticasone Propionate
Pharmaceutical Research, Vol. 25, No. 7,
The Role of Fines in the Modification of the Fluidization and Dispersion Mechanism Within Dry Powder Inhaler Formulations
Pharm Res (2012) 29:994–1006
Investigation into the Influence of Primary Crystallization Conditions on Dry Powder Inhaler Formulations
Novel aerosol collection apparatus for dissolution testing of orally inhaled drug products
Your respiratory drug specialists
An overview of our pharmaceutical R&D services
Your solution for respiratory drug delivery
A summary overview of our specialist SmartTrackTM Solutions